This is a remote position, however, we prefer a native English speaking candidate who is native to North America or Western Europe
This position is project / freelance based, NOT FULLTIME.
We have 5 customer case studies captured in raw form (recorded narration and power point slides). We need to transform each of these mini-case studies into a compelling customer case study suitable for marketing and new customer introductions.
The Candidate Requirements
- You MUST be a writer with both skillful writing skills and marketing communications experience
- You MUST have proven success writing provocative, compelling articles for a C-Level consumption
- You MUST have proven success writing to both educate and persuade readers without it feeling like a "pitch"
- You MUST have demonstrated skill in making a boring business imperative read like a riveting novel
- You MUSt be digitally savvy and familiar with modern large Enterprise life, and a HUGE plus is awareness of the general Web/Mobile/Software landscape
Here is an example of the edge we hope you can emulate... we also need you to be able to dial-up and dial-down the tone so we can tune the final "voice" for our case studies.
Only Insurgents Survive: Preparing for the Robot Apocalypse
For consideration all Candidates Must:
- Submit a CV
- Submit at least 3 sample writings... showing a range of style and content coverage
- Indicate how and what you charge for your services: Hourly? If so, general guidance. By the Size of Project? If so, what units and what unit cost, etc.