Flexible remote sales role with fast growth global company!
Award Force is a fast growing Australian SaaS company, with a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven phone sales superstar energised by the challenge of developing a new market, as we continue to expand our global sales team.
Does this sound like you?
- You know you can sell, you’ve got the track record to prove it, and after all this time, you still love talking to people, and helping them find the right solution
- You’ve been careful with your career, choosing market leading leading products to represent. You would only sell to people when you know your product/service offers fantastic value, and you know what it takes to represent the best
- You’re naturally curious, and love learning. If you don’t know something, you’re happy to speak up, and if you have an idea for improvement you can’t keep quiet!
- You’re confident in your ability and able to easily develop rapport with potential clients over the phone and via web demos
- You’re a natural closer, and love the thrill of seeing those signatures!
- While it’s fun working with qualified opportunities, you also understand the need to have a consistent, methodical approach to your cold calls
- You have a successful track record of selling SaaS solutions. If not direct SaaS experience, you're super comfortable with technology and it's role in delivering business solutions
- You can work independently, but enjoy being part of a team
This role will be based in the United States, ideally based in Pacific time zone. You'll need great internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions.
As a sales account executive, you will generate revenue by selling the Award Force system to clients running recognition programs, typically to industry associations, government, and direct organisations.
You will be responsible for qualifying and nurturing leads through to the completed sale.
You’ll love this role if you’re self-motivated and genuinely enjoy talking with people and building long term relationships. Lots of energy, strong business acumen and a sense of humour are a must :)
The best part about selling Award Force? It’s really fun! It’s a fantastic product, and the people we work with are lovely. We work in the recognition industry - every day we help our clients uncover and reward everyday people doing exceptional things!
Just the facts…
- Full time, independent contractor role
- The role is remote, however you'll be in regular communication with the rest of the global team via chat and daily video calls
- We’re ready to go when you are, the sooner the better!
- We’ll make sure you’re set up with the technology and services you need
- There will be lots of training and you’ll have good sales materials to work with
- Open, collaborative culture. We're here to support you.
Summary of key tasks:
- Generate revenue via phone sales
- Run system demonstrations (via GoToMeeting)
- Get to know the product really, really well
- Adhere to all operational requirements
- Energetically embrace our global mission!
Please note: this role is for an independent contractor. You will be responsible for your insurance requirements, tax and 401k contributions.
No recruitment agencies