We're a small B2B startup with big ambitions and plans for rapid growth. Our product allows people to build, manage and host bots (chat/messenger bots) in one platform, try it at https://flowxo.com.
What does the work involve?
You'll be helping both existing and potential customers get the answers they need, usually by email but sometimes by phone too. Ultimately, the role is to make sure our customers are happy and properly informed.
To help new customers get started with the product, you'll sometimes need to conduct screen-share sessions or build bots within the platform.
We're a small team split between head office (near Manchester, UK) and remote workers in the UK and worldwide. Tools such as Trello and Slack help us communicate. We try and make roles, responsibilities and goals clear so that we can each get on with our own work without needing to be in constant communication.
- Have a super friendly, approachable manner.
- Be able to communicate reasonably complex concepts in a simple, straightforward way.
- Always be searching for clarity and simplicity.
- Know how to troubleshoot - focusing on facts, testing hypotheses, and methodical.
- Be wary of confirmation bias.
- Have the technical background or natural ability to pick up and understand a new SaaS product.
Preferably (but not essentially), you will:
- Have worked in a similar role.
- Know some basic programming/web development.
What's in it for me?
- A competitive salary.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world, or at HQ (or both).
- A great team.
- We're a business that believes in finding great people, giving them clear goals, and letting them get on with the job.
The application form involves answering 6 questions so that we can assess your abilities. Please allow 30-40 minutes of your time to complete it.
We only accept applications directly from candidates, not from agencies.