Learn more about us at http://www.dronedeploy.com
Checkout out our glassdoor reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-DroneDeploy-EI_IE1103556.11,22.htm
Where You Can Make an Impact
- Build scalable and maintainable user interfaces with a focus on testability and extensibility.
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines.
- Inspire innovation and cultivate an environment of continuous improvement.
- Advocate for modernizing the practices and tools by staying current with the newest technical advancements.
- Ensure technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security.
- Build intuitive, beautiful, high performance and reliable web applications.
- Share insights and best practices and positively influence the rest of the engineering team.
- Review code and project deliverables and confirm that they are of high quality.
- Participate in and evangelize the agile development processes including planning, execution, retrospectives.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, one-on-ones and weekly retros.
- Experience with automated unit testing suites.
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Angular (ideally Angular2) or React.
- Experience with browser-based map technology like Google Maps, MapBox, Leaflet.
- Mobile experience with Cordova, Ionic, Android or iOS experience a plus.
- Awareness and opinions on new front-end technology like TypeScript and ES6/7+ a plus.
- Experience owning and working independently on a remote project is ideal.
- Available to spend time in our main San Francisco office during ramp up period and a couple times a year to work closer with the team.